Our day tour “Elephant Village, Tiger Temple, Bangkok & Ayutthaya”
For the next days in Bangkok we have booked the following excursion program via Tour with Tong:
24 April 2013
Tiger Temple afternoon program & Elephant Village (around 10 hrs, Start at 7am)
– Guide & Car & Gasoline = 4,800 baht for 2 pax for 10 hrs.
– Tiger temple = 600 baht per person = 1,200 baht.
– Cub feeding = 1,000 baht per person = 2,000 baht.
– Elephant = 700 baht per person = 1,400 baht.
25 April 2013
Bangkok tour by public transport, Start at 8am
– we charge for guide fee only at 1,500 baht for up to 8 hrs
26 April 2013
Ayutthaya Tour, Start at 8am
– Guide, large sedan, gasoline & great fees = 4,000 baht / 10 hrs.
– Admission fees for Bang Pa In Palace is 100 baht per person and other ruined temples are 20-50 baht per person.
The total price for these 3 days was therefore just under 390 €. For all these activities incl. private transfer, admissions and a German-speaking guide we find this a fair price.
The location of Mahawangchang Elephant Camp
Bathing with elephants in the Khwae Noi River
Today, the first thing on the agenda was bathing with elephants at the Mahawangchang Elephant Camp. The detailed travel report will be delivered, but we have already uploaded the pictures. If there are any specific questions about the pictures or this travelogue, please post a comment at the end of the post.
A group of monkeys
After visiting the elephant camp we went on to the tiger temple Wat Pa Luangta Maha Bua. On the way we stopped at a place where several monkeys gathered around a small water reservoir. This looked like her own small pool 🙂
All travelogues from South-East Asia (2013)
In this holiday through South East Asia we travelled through 5 different countries. Starting with our flight to Hong Kong (China), then on to Bangkok (Thailand), to the million metropolis Singapore, then into the jungle to the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Wat to Siem Riep (Cambodia), on to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and finally to the island of Borneo (Malaysia). An unbelievably fascinating journey with an incredible number of impressions and experiences.